Giving Tuesday has now cemented its place (along with Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday) as an important post-Thanksgiving spending day. Unlike the other days, however, Giving Tuesday has seen little attention paid to deals that help stretch the dollars of those participating. In this spirit, below I have collected a list of "deals" in Central Ohio that help donors make their charitable dollars go further.
- Donations to the Children's Hunger Alliance will be matched (up to $2,000 total).
- Gifts to the Columbus State Community College Foundation will be matched (up to $50,000 total).
- Donations to the James Cancer Hospital at Ohio State will be matched (up to $50,000 total).
- Gifts to World Vision will be matched with gifts of products by Thirty One (up to $1,000,000 of products).
- Many employers are offering to match charitable gifts made by employees. Search for your employer and get forms here.
Gifts for Giving:
Reduced Credit Card Fees:
Know other deals? Please share them in the comments.